Monday, July 08, 2013

Brooke's Handmade Blanket is Complete!

We woke up Saturday morning to a sick little sleepy head. Everyone take sleeping photos of their babies, but not many do for their school age and preschool kids...so here's a picture of our sleepy, sick little Brooke.


I also finished Brooke's blanket on Saturday. It was a long time in the making, since I started it in January I think....that's 6 months! lol But she was very excited about it...and right onto her bed it went!


She helped pick out all the colors for her blanket, she wanted rainbow, so rainbow is what she got. I think it could have used 2-4 more rows of color, but I don't want to take all those rows out to get back there. lol


Yup! She's pretty happy with it...Here she is all cuddled up with it!


Awww, she's even sharing with Chloe!!


1 comment:

Mom said...

another great job, the blanket looks real cozy and Brooke sure seems to love it and hats off to her for sharing with her sister.. Keep up the good work. Hopefully our little Big girl Brooke is feeling better and I am thinking getting the blanket helped her right along.. love ya bunches....xoxoxoxoxo