- I made jam! My very first time making it alone. Last time, I had the help of Chan and we made it with the supervision of my mom. lol It turned out pretty good, but Jeremy complains about it tasting sugary. He says he's the only one who eats it, however Chloe loves jam too and she complains less about the sugary taste!
- We have started taking the downstairs bathroom apart. I'd show you a picture, but no one needs to see how gross it is. This was prompted by me after I found mushrooms growing in the shower. Besides, the mushrooms (which were so gross and looked like rubber and I didn't know they were mushrooms at first) there has always been this horrible smell down there. So yesterday, Jeremy decided to start taking the tile up so that we could replace the shower, and the shower turned into tearing down the frame for the shower, which turned into tearing up the floor and subfloor, which turned into tearing down the shelves to get to the flooring, yup this simple little thing, turned into something quite huge! But at least now it's been found and we can correct the problem and hopefully it will be fixed forever when we are done. All of that however, does not mean I can't be completely disgusted now! lol Ahhh the joys of buying an older house.
- I quite like this blogging thing instead of doing everything through Facebook. Although, I do still use Facebook to let everyone know that I have updated, but that's more to get people who are interested into checking my blog again...I'm soon going to only Facebook remind you after a week.
- I've got this sewing bug in me. I just want to sew and create things. But I'm out of ideas and out of fabric that is needed to make more dresses. There are actually 4 different dresses I can make from the pattern I bought, so there is so much more I could try...lol I did luck out and got Chloe's fabric from the clearance section, and Brooke's was from the sale rack. In total, I spent 75 cents on the pattern (at value village), 15 dollars on fabric, 20 dollars on tracing paper (but there is enough to trace about 20 projects) and the thread was the one that came with the machine! And I got 2 little girls sized dresses and 2 teddy bear sized dresses...not too bad if you ask me!
- Last weekend, a group of girls I have been talking to online since Brooke was a baby all finally got to meet one another. I would have talked Jeremy into going to Kentucky to meet them too, if it hadn't of been for us moving this year, I didn't want to push my luck or time as when they made the plans and did the booking, we still didn't know when for sure we were going to be moving. I've been loving watching them post pictures from the weekend, but it makes me sad that I wasn't there too. I really want to go to the next one and we are talking about meeting again next year, so far 3 places have been tossed around....Tennessee, Missouri and Vegas!!! The Vegas trip would be a mommy only trip, and I'm ok with that. lol
Saturday, July 20, 2013
Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you have been busy...Jer thinks the jam is to sweet, not sure if you can do anything about that as they say not to use any less sugar.. would be good if you could... keepup the good work.. glad that you found the problem and can now get it fixed.. miss you ,love ya bunches.. xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment