My Mom got Chloe this dress in Scotland when she was visiting for Melana's wedding. It is a size 12-18 months. Here she is wearing it at the age of 3. lol It's just a tad short, but she refused to take it off!
This is Brooke's braid, which she calls a "Brat". I do not understand why she calls it a Brat. I have corrected her 100 times, but she still calls it a brat. Kinda like Balanna which is a Banana. lol


1 comment:
that dress still looks cute on her.. she likes it so much that I might have to pinch some pennies to make another trip over to get her a new one...lol... love Brooke's braid... very cute that she calls it a brat.. hmmm . do you tell her she is a brat when she wants a braid...LOL... just trying to figure out how she got that one.. love and miss you all... xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment