Sunday, July 21, 2013

Chloe's 4th Birthday Party

This year we had Chloe's Birthday Party at the Assiniboine Park, Nature Playground. 


We stopped first to take a few photos with Winnie the Pooh.






The entrance to the playground!


Picture of the Birthday Girl!!


Look a Pink Kitty! Thanks Cary Tardi for making balloon animals!!!


Here is Cary making Brooke a purple flower.


The finished product...ohh so proud of her flower.


Look the shadows have color.


Ruby wants a yellow flower....


The yellow had an even better colored shadow!


Pinata time! Go Chloe!


Chloe's giving the pinata a good wack!


This little girl, Elizabeth, is the same age as Brooke, and boy is she ever strong! She could really wack the pinata!


Faith was pretty strong too, looks like those T-Ball lessons really helped her swing! lol


Logan, also has been taking t-ball lessons! great hit boog!


Each of the kids had 2 turns, then the dads were very anxious to have their turn! Here is Geoff winding up for a swing.


Kevin pretty near wacked the pinata right out of the park! lol


But it was Jeremy's hit that opened the pinata!


And the kids scrambled to get the candy into their buckets!


Then it was time for cake!! M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!


Group photo of all the kids with their balloons from Cary.
LtoR: Christopher, Logan, Chloe, Faith, Elizabeth, Brooke and Ruby.


I had to grab a photo of these 3 party guests....Crystal, Zoie and Dave.


The balloons made it nearly impossible to get a good photo of the kids faces...lol


I didn't get a photo of Chloe with her presents this year, so we decided to take a photo of all the cards she got!


Chloe is saving up for a build a bear and after her birthday she has enough money to make the trip to build a bear to build a special forever friend! She is extremely excited and thankful to everyone who helped her reach her goal!

2 comments:

Meme said...

Great pics as usual so glad that the weather cooperated, Chloe look to really be enjoy her birthday and how I wish I could be there, oh well I did get to a couple of her birthdays but especailly there for her birth or 4 hours later, means she didn't wait for meme...hahahaha. it is so great to keep track of things on here.. kinda wish we had have been able to do this a few years back..love ya bunches.... miss you xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Great place for a party! The kids all had a lot of fun, the weather was great! I really enjoyed watching the kids have fun, especially the balloon making & pinata whacking,lol!
Love
Margo