We took in the fireworks at The Forks in downtown Winnipeg. We even brought Tucker with us, he was not a fan of the fireworks. There were a lot of scared puppies there last night. I would have left Tucker at home, but Jeremy thought he should come with us.
This was me playing with the settings before the fireworks began.
More testing....
There were lots of vendors set up to sell things during the Canada day, this is one of them.
Ahh finally they begin!
This one is my favorite!
This is what a photo looks like when I don't have anything to lean on or set the camera against...shake much?! lol
This was from our parking spot, while we were waiting to get out on the road...it didn't take near as long as I thought it was going to. lol I like how this one turned out.
We parked in the parking lot for VIA rails. I was just playing around with the settings again.
No comments:
Post a Comment