Thursday, July 04, 2013

Assiniboine Forest Trip 1 Pt 2

While at Assiniboine Forest I took a lot of pictures of the family. They had a blast exploring the water/swamp, and the grass and forest. Here are some photos I took of that day.


I think Jeremy was pointing out a butterfly, it was a very pretty one.


I really like this photo of Chloe blowing on the dandelion!


This one is kinda growing on me...although Chloe is blurred.

Seeing how deep the water is....measuring it with the stick.
I guess you can't always be the photographer...sometimes you have to have your photo taken too.
My little farmer girls!

Chloe is terrified in this photo, we put her up on the tree branch that was leaning, this was after Brooke attempted it and nearly fell off. lol
Brooke's second try was much better! lol
A butterfly landed on Brooke's toes! She had no idea it was even there. lol
Brooke peeking at us through the very tall grass!
Managed to snap a good photo of Jeremy!

No comments: