Sunday, July 14, 2013

Your ecards that I find amusing.

Yup, I have been saying since Brooke was a baby, when she turns of baby making age, I'm hiding a bunch of alarm clocks around her room and setting them to go off every 4 hrs. That way she will have an idea of what it's like to have a baby. lol

So true..."Calm down" no need to get upset...seriously?!?! Why'd ya piss me off in the first place??


Happy to say that I would do this for any of my friends....sad to say some of them are crazy enough to do crazy stuff I have to save them from. lol
 Since the beginning of Lucky Charms, every kid has thought this. I can't begin to tell you how many times I have been brought a bowl of cereal back, with the marshmallows all gone. I'm sure I've done that as well to my mom. 

Because I love my naps, and it's what Jeremy seems to think I do all day. Thank Goodness for the cleaning fairy who makes regular visits to my house so that it looks like I did something. lol

Yes, Santa....I want to be able to do that, or at least slap them...something...can't we create a button for that?? lol 
Yes, I have been there. It makes it really hard to get into a new book, when you are still thinking about the last one.  Very few books make me feel this way, but it's awesome when it happens.

Yup! I love my friends!


Negative people drive me mad. I worked with this guy at UPS, who was incredibly unhappy and therefore very negative. It was so tiring mentioning and talking up the positives. I'm not sure where he is these days, but I sure hope he's happy. He made going to work horrible!


I really do want to love people, but people ruin it. With moving around the country and having to make new friends often, I find that some people are very crafty at hiding their crazy. lol Some are openly crazy and I don't mean the signing in the rain while dancing in puddles kinda crazy, I'm talking about the I'm going to lie to you and about you and make you feel like a rotten person kinda crazy. Needless to say, I'm very picky on who I let in, and sometimes a crazy still slips through the cracks! 

No comments: