7 years ago, I met this boy. He seemed alright but he was supposed to leave and move away. He was an army guy and they don't normally stick around Gagetown too long, as it's a training base. Needless to say, he didn't leave when I thought, and then when he did leave I went with him. Now, we have 2 beautiful girls and a great life together. I couldn't imagine if he had of actually left and we hadn't of gotten to know one another so well.
Today is Jeremy's birthday and I just wanted to wish him a special Happy Birthday!
love you xoxo
This is one of our first photos together as a couple, with our little puppy Tucker! lol
We've decorated the front of the house for when Jeremy gets home. I think he might be a bit surprised! lol




1 comment:
Okay Lisa this is the second time I tried to post a comment so we will see how it goes. I wanted to say that this Auntie is very happy that Jeremy stuck around in Gagetown and that you got together. I am so pleased to see that you are having a good life together and are happy. I am extremely happy that Jeremy stuck around because we have been blessed with Brooke and Chloe as very precious additions to our family. So I to want to say thanks Jeremy for sticking around and giving us these beautiful girls.
I will let you guess which Auntie this is but I will end in saying that I love you all loads!!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment