Introducing Danika.
She is sporting cool glasses, a Hello Kitty dress and rainbow sandals.
I know this photo is a little blurry, but it shows Chloe's excited face! lol
This is Chloe's description of how amazing Danika is! lol
I'm not entirely sure where the name Danika came from, but Chloe knew what she was going to name her bear before she was even stuffed. lol
Here is a video of her introducing Danika.
Thank you to everyone who helped make it possible for us to bring Danika home. Danika and Chloe got everything they wanted from the store! :)




1 comment:
I think you must have had a great time with Chloe making this, you can tell from her expressions that she was very excited about it all.. I think this is a wonderful conclusion to her birthday.. didn't get to see the video .. maybe it will load tomorrow.. love you bunches.... xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment