For this post, I'm going to do games, I've been pinning them on Pinterest for awhile, so that I have them to come back to for fond memories.
Burger Time. I spent many of hours at Nan's house watching her play Burger Time. I was "playing" with her...which consisted of her playing and me watching...that Girl had game! lol
I remember having this game too, altho, I have no memories of playing it or even how to play. lol
Crystal and I used to play this game a lot when she came over to visit. At least I think it was this one. lol We were totally boy crazy in our early teens.
First off, notice the totally awesome graphics of this game. In case you didn't recognize this game, it's Duck Hunt for Nintendo. You know the one where you play with the gun that hooks up to the system...this little puppy as cute as you may think he is, created a lot of frustration...here, he is laughing at you because you missed the ducks.
Ahhh yes, I loved this game and remember making a lot of them in my day. This little game used to tell our fortunes. hee hee hee.
Ahhh the old fashioned Lite-Brite! I think my kids are almost old enough to play, maybe Santa will find one to deliver Christmas morning. I'm sure that you can find sheets to print off of the internet for it now a days.
MASH....How many played this game?? To see who you would marry, where you would live, what kinda building you would live in. I think this one is played a little differently then I remember. But M-Mansion, A-Apartment, S-Shack, H-House. Is how I remember it.
I remember playing this one with my dad. He was really good at this game. The lights flash and you have to remember and do them in the same order, the longer you play without mistakes the faster the lights flash at you.








No comments:
Post a Comment