As some of you might know, this is completely new to me....I honestly have no idea what i'm doing...it's seriously a work in progress!!!!
I'm doing this on the advise of my friend Jen...Great girl she is...I was telling her about me writing a book about what has happened in my life so far and she said....why don't you do it in the format of a blog. And I thought about it and had a look at a few peoples blogs online and thought it would be a great way to be creative, and I don't have to dig out my scrapbook stuff to do it!! It's a nice clean way to be creative...not gluey fingers, no marker where there shouldn't be marker...because I left the top off and marked on myself!, no little pieces of paper everywhere! My brother is so gonna love that!
I'm sure this site will change some as time goes on...but for now I'm going to keep it simple as I'm waiting for Jen to learn more and teach it all to me! Go Jen Go!!!! haha.
What I liked best about this idea is that Uncle Ted, Melana, Nanny and Grandad, Cheryl and Ben, Aunt Bev and many other friends and family can keep up with my life (not that it is all that exciting) at their own pace. There is a comment section please feel free to make use of it.
2 comments:
you are giving me too much credit! just a suggestion on my part, mostly because I needed someone else to be a blogger newbie like me! I am not this far yet, but someday soon I hope to be! great job, and a great way for others to keep up with your daily life!
hey ... you go girl... this is a great idea and should keep you out of mischief.. hahahaha
Not sure exactly how this works but will try and check in to see what you are up to.It sounds like a good way for someone to keep in touch with you. love ya
Post a Comment