So I get home last night after a 10hr shift, which I volunteered for, so to say. I like overtime, cuz I like money, and that's why I did the 10hr shift.
Anyways, I got home only to find a note stuck to my door by Rogers Cable. I was like ohh great. I open it up and inside it says that it has been disconnected. DISCONNECTED....I thought!!! I was so angry.
The first thing I did was get on the phone and give Rogers a great little call. I knew that there was pretty much nothing I could do, because if they did say ok we'll reconnect it it wouldn't be reconnected until next week and I would have to pay the reconnection fee. When I finally got a hold of someone, which was quite awhile..and I hate waiting.
The guy on the phone told me it was because 40 dollars of my bill was 38 days past due.
I said ok and no one could call me and tell me that?? If someone had of called I would have paid the 40 dollars and had it done and over with.
He said someone was talking to you in August.
I said but she didn't tell me that I only had to pay 40 dollars she was talking about the whole amount of the bill!!! Which I wasn't sure when I was going to be able to pay as I'm in the process of moving.
He said well you could have figured it out with your past bills.
I said ok, I will give you that much, I could have, however, it would have made more sense for the person I was talking to in August to tell me that. After an arguement that lasted at least an hr or so, I gave in and told them to come pick up their stuff.
He said someone would be by in a few days to pick it up and if I wasn't home that I would have to drop it off at the Roger's location.
I said I'm not dropping it off...You'll have to come get it..I'm not wasting my gas on Rogers.
So currently my Digital Cable box and my high speed modem and my remote control (w/o batteries) is sitting in the hallway of my apartment waiting for the Rogers guys to come get it. This way I'm sure I don't have to go down to Rogers!
I also informed the guy that I would not be using Rogers Services ever again, and that I did not want a call from them for anything, not a cell phone, not internet, not cable. He said ohh no we won't call. And I really hope they don't.
Anyway that was my exciting day yesterday!
No comments:
Post a Comment