I have a good list of pet peeves but we are going to start with my biggest pet peeve. It's funny how in high school it was two faced people and tattle tales, and now it's on to bigger and better things for pet peeves. I have a few things that annoy me A LOT!
Number 1 - People who make plans then back out of them!
For example...tonight I was supposed to go to the FREX with a bunch of friends. One of which we couldn't find come time to go and one got too drunk to do anything! That annoys me so much!
Number 2 - People who can't drive!
Seriously am I the only person in Fredericton who knows which is the gas and which is the brake???? Ok there are some good drivers out there, but I hate waiting to pull out of some place in this city cuz you could wait for hours!! I guess you could say that I have a bit of road rage....I know where the horn is and I do use it on occasion.
Number 3 - Trouble Makers
These people are the combination of your high school pet peeves....you know, the tattle tales and the two faced people. The ones who go over your head and directly to the boss. Just annoying!
These are just a few of the things that bother me..I guess they would be the top 3, since I can't think of any more...then again it's 2 am and I'm not really thinking straight anyways! Really tho, who writes in a blog at 2 am on a Friday night?!
No comments:
Post a Comment