Why do the weekends go by so fast???
Friday Night - Melissa came over and we hung out for a bit while we were trying to decide whether or not we should go to the FREX or not. We spammed Dumpy/Darren's phone with text messages as he was supposed to go the FREX with us. After a few hours we decided that it was to late to go the FREX anyways. After Melissa left, Troy came home and I hung out with him and we watched a movie until about 5am.
Saturday - Needless to say I slept in pretty late, with being up until the wee hours of the morning. After I got up the decisions started. We were trying to get people together to go to the FREX as it was the last day it was going to be in town. Dumpy/Darren and I were going for sure so I called Melissa to see if she wanted to go, but she was going to a bbq at the cottage. I called Tim and like always he was ready to go. So about 3pm Darren, Tim and I headed to the FREX. We went on a bunch of rides and played some of the games. I have to say that I kicked some serious butt on the water games!!! I won twice, Dumpy/Darren won once. Dumpy/Darren is pretty good at the Wack A Mole game. He won there and got a stuffed Froggie and gave it to me.
One of the rides almost made Dumpy/Darren sick, he was hungover from the night before. It was the Star Tropper. He handled all the other rides ok and towards time to go home he wanted to try the Zipper, but I wasn't feeling like going on the Zipper by that time. We left the FREX at around 815pm as the plan was to go bowling in the evening.
Saturday Night - When Dumpy/Darren dropped me off at home to get ready to go bowling, I checked the messages on my phone and Tara had called. So I invited her to come to bowling with us and I invited my friend Stephen to come as well. We arrived at bowling around 9ish, and we waited for Melissa and Tara to show up, by the time we had all arrived, bowling was going to close in a half an hour....Like what bowling place closes at 10pm on a Saturday night? Then we stood around in the parking lot trying to decide what to do now. Finally we decided on going to a pub downtown. The Rogue became our back up plan. After a beer and some food everyone pretty much went their seperate ways. Melissa came over to my place and we watched big brother and talked for a bit. Then she went home, and I went to bed.
Sunday - No plans for today, just going to relax and try not to spend any money since I spent so much yesterday!
So I had a pretty exciting weekend...even tho I'm sure it might be a little boring to read..but hey I had fun! haha
1 comment:
sounds like a great weekend to me, hanging out with friends, going for eats, relaxing, what could be better?!
Post a Comment