Thursday, September 08, 2005

Another day in Paradise

Alright, so it might not be paradise...but in my la la world it certainly is like a paradise. Today was another long day with a quick ending at work. The day seemed to drag on, so I amused myself with things like planning Friday's supper outing and doing up some paperwork that could have been done a week ago. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday, I've had such a hard time concentrating today.

We got our errors back today, they give them to us once a week..why they wait until Thursday I'm not exactly sure, but I had a huge stack of paperwork and I've decided that for Christmas I would like a stamp with my signature on it! haha. Anyway, that made my day very rough and I was quite hard on myself for awhile, but eventually snapped out of that mood.

Just before I was to come home this evening, I was elected to make a phone call to what they described as a very upset customer. I thought oohh goooodie....this is going to be so much fun I can tell! But to my surprise they guy wasn't upset, he was just confused and once the confusion got settled, he was fine. Talking with him however made me 30 mins late leaving work, and when I go in tomorrow morning I still have some work to do for him.

I think confusion and misunderstanding is the root to a lot of bad moods. People take things in the wrong way and end up blowing the whole thing out of proportion!!! And people get mad and ask questions later, instead of getting to the root of the problem right away.

Anyways there is some insight to my wonderful day! I hope you all have had a good one!

1 comment:

jen said...

DO NOT let that place bother you, DO NOT ALLOW it to make you upset, it isn't worth it. it is where we go for 8 hours a day to make money for the things we want to enjoy in life...but yeah, I know that feedback doesn't ever make any of us happy...but no worries Lisa, we still think you're wonderful!