Wednesday, September 07, 2005

How I got the nickname Loopy Lisa

I figured that some of the people reading this site might just think that "loopy moments" is to describe the things that happen in my life. But that is not actually the case!!! I got the nickname Loopy.....gosh I don't know how long ago...maybe 3 or 4 years ago.....Melissa might remember since she's the one who mentioned it first. We were thinking of names for each other we had Marvelous Melissa and Loopy Lisa...My name just happened to stick...it's really the first nickname that has been given to me by my friends...

My dad always used to call me Breezy and when people ask me why....I have no idea...maybe I should ask someday...haha.

So now all my friends leave my name off the nickname and just call me Loopy or Loop. So this sites name has more meaning then just loopy things that happen in my life...cuz prolly most of it won't be so loopy..just my thoughts and what happened that day.

No comments: