On Wednesday, it was muggy and hot and just all around yucky. I had the kids out playing in the yard and trying to teach Brooke how to use a slip n slide. Which only resulted in me getting soaked, trying to teach her. She'd much rather jump her way down the slide.
After a few mins of that, the girls weren't playing on the slip n slide, so I decided to turn it off and get everyone in the house for a little bit...mostly because I was soaked and wanted dry clothes. lol When I got in I had an invite from Tanis to go to her house so the kids could have a swim in her pool. So we got our water wings and towels and away we went.
Tanis doesn't have the ladder up yet for the pool, so there was a lot of us lifting kids in and out of the pool. lol The kids preferred to go in the boat anyway. At one point all 3 of them were in the blue boat.
Cale taking his turn on the little boat.
Finally got the girls to look at me to take their picture....they were too busy playing and talking to Cale. lol
Cale is really good at getting around in this little boat. It has feet holes in the bottom so the kids can kick their feet and move around.
When we first got there and the kids decided to get in the pool, Chloe took off her shorts...only for me to find out she doesn't have any on under them. Little Monkey must have taken them off when we came in the house to get changed. It was funny because I didn't even realize that she had no bottoms on until then. lol Then she was upset with me because she didn't want to get her shorts wet. lol What a crazy girl she is sometimes. The kids had a great time at Tanis's house and are anxious for our next visit on Monday!




No comments:
Post a Comment