Sometimes, my children amaze me with their imagination and creativity. It's interesting to see how their little minds work, to watch them put a plan to action and see the outcome of the plan.
For the last couple of days my dining room has looked like this.....
Anyone with little children might be able to guess what this is.....if you guessed Choo Choo Train you are correct. Chloe is the train driver, and all the stuffies and babies behind her are her passengers or Cussomers as Brooke calls them. Chloe likes to play Choo Choo the best...never know where in the house I might have a train set up. Brooke isn't in this picture because she was very busily working on something else...which is the second part of this post...
This is Brooke's creation....go ahead take a guess at what it might be...lol
If you guessed "Finish Line" you are correct. I should have taken a zoomed in picture so you can see what it's made of. Brooke spent and hour yesterday creating this. It's made from little leaves and tiny stickers. It took her an hour to make and her and Chloe played with it for 5 mins. lol
3 comments:
They have great imaginations! Love these photos & stories of them! Brooke & Chloe are beautiful girls. Love,
Margo
Love the rope across the door!!! Tell the girls Pat says hi....especially to Brooke....;)
Erika
I love the see the girls using and being encouraged to use their imaginations. Sure wish I was handier so I could join in some of your fun...Love ya bunches and miss you loads....xoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment