I am very happy for him to be off on an adventure, but I think it calls on me going on a girls adventure somewhere...and somewhere other then Canada! lol I would love to go to Hawaii...so many great things to see there.
He just left yesterday, so the girls and I have been trying to keep as busy as possible while he's gone. Seems I have rarely been home in the last few days...but this is a good thing as the girls are tired when we get home. Today, we went to the MFRC for a free Slushie....I did not get one...it's not 7-11 so there is no point in getting one! lol We got home and the girls have been playing outside. This morning we went into Brandon to get our van back...I made a quick stop at Michael's for some yarn and the Future shop for a new adapter for the Satellite radio (which I had to return because it didn't fit...grrrr)
Jeremy however did send me a few photos from his journey this far that I thought you might like for me to share.
This is the airplane that Jeremy traveled from Winnipeg to BC.
This is the seating and accommodations of the Flight. Comfy eh?! Jeremy did mention that they would allow them to sleep on the floor...how kind of them. lol
This was the inflight movie. The Rockies from the air! Beautiful Picture!



1 comment:
I love this post....I will make sure you aren't too bored while he is gone!
Erika
Post a Comment