Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fish or Swing?

So the neighbours had a yard sale on the weekend. Jeremy wanted to get there early to make sure that everything was still there and he would have the best pick of all the items. lol The neighbours, Heather and Leo, are quite into woodworking and Leo has a ton of tools.

We came home with quite a bit of stuff and only speng 50 bucks. Jeremy got a pressure washer, a thing for digging fence posts, and a weed wacker, I got nothing, because I didn't see anything I really wanted. Brooke got a tupperware toy....you know the one with the shapes that go into the ball? it's red and blue and the shapes are yellow. I think we all had one as kids! and the other neighbours thought she needed a dolly so they got her a dolly that's bigger then she is! LOL And as we were leaving, I noticed a baby swing in the shape of a fish with the word (it's become my favorite) "FREE" on it. So we grabbed that too...now Brooke has her very own swing in her back yard!


And of course a video featuring, Brooke, Jeremy and myself. I didn't know he was videoing it. I'm not even dressed for heavens sakes! lol



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa & Jeremy, that is a very lovely video of your family. I really enjoyed it! Keep them coming!
Margo

jen said...

how cute is brooke in her little swing? i love her chubby cheeks!

Anonymous said...

I love the swing,and I can finally get the videos again.. not sure what I did to change it but just happy I can. love watching her and hearing her... love ya bunches xoxoxo