Look at her sitting up on her own.. I can't believe how big she is growing... next June is to long to wait to see her again.. I need to win the lotto...haha.. At least I can keep up with her growing via the pics.. keep them coming. Love Ya Bunches...
4 comments:
Nice to see her sitting up on her own! she is growing so fast! I can notice changes since you were here already too !
Love Margo
i don't know which one of them is getting bigger, brooke or tucker!
oh nice pictures!!
Brooke is very cute!!! and Tucker reminds me a very nice dog i had.
MJ
Look at her sitting up on her own.. I can't believe how big she is growing... next June is to long to wait to see her again.. I need to win the lotto...haha..
At least I can keep up with her growing via the pics.. keep them coming.
Love Ya Bunches...
Post a Comment