I miss the east coast and a little while ago Marje, who I used to work at UPS with me, moved to Edmonton. I went to visit her on Monday. I have to say it was great to see a familiar face in this huge city!
Brooke, not so happy to be playing on the floor! lol
1 comment:
it's my mujjie! well not technically "my" mujjie, our mujjie i guess! i was so happy to just see the video of her, when i first heard the chuckle and didn't know if you were going to pan up to her or not i was happy just to hear that, and then to see her and to hear her and then to see that the quilt i made her is right there on the couch, well it just plain makes me happy! you guys made my day! thanks for posting the video lisa...oh yes, and brooke is cute too! ha!
Post a Comment