This was taken on the weekend...Bruderheim was celebrating 100 years, so we went to a pancake breakfast and a few other activities! This was us getting her ready. Thanks to Tara who gave Brooke the blanket (kept her really warm! as it was windy and cool out that day) and to Darcy who gave Brooke the outfit!

Just another picture of us getting ready to go!

She finally did it! She's sitting up completely on her own now! What a big girl she is!

Finally we got her a highchair! lol As you can see Tucker can reach the table...but is there a table he can't reach?? Not in this house! lol

After she gave me the she's full signal, I gave her the bowl to play with...she made a bit of a mess..but isn't that what kids are supposed to do?

I tried to catch her holding the bottle up in the air with one hand...but this is the picture I got instead. LOL
2 comments:
that second pic of brooke is adorable, i love her expression in that one!
Oh how I love all these pics.. I like the first one in her highchair.. she is telling tucker that it is hers not his... lol
she is sure growing...
love ya bunches..
Post a Comment