Friday, September 12, 2008

Video of Brooke playing..

WARNING....High pitched Squeals!

I had to share with everyone what I hear when Brooke is playing on the floor. I keep telling her that Grandpappy would not have liked those high pitched squeals, but it doesn't seem to matter, she continues to do them anyways! lol Mostly this is what Brooke is like in the morning, she's all chatty and squealy, then she has a nap at about 11ish and when she gets up she's much less chatty. Enjoy the video!



I'm also going to include another video, that was supposed to be a picture! LOL The camera setting was wrong and by the time I got it switched to picture, Tucker had moved positions. So I'll share the short 2 second video to show how he likes to lay when he wants to be petted by Brooke.

3 comments:

jen said...

i bet your mom loves these videos, and this blog, good way to keep in touch and for her to see how much brooke is growing up! oh, and the constant chatter, i bet she gets that from you! ha!

Anonymous said...

That is a great video, I love them, I did watch it at home.. took awhile to get it in but well worth it, how I wish I could watch her for real. I can't get over how she is growing.. not sure what Jen is talking about .constant chatter.. you.. shy.. quiet you ..
love ya bunches
kiss and hug for Brooke

Anonymous said...

love the videos of Brooke & Tucker.
Nice to see her sitting on her own now too! Our baby girl is growing up so fast!
Love,
Margo