Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jolly Jumper = Best 40 dollars ever spent!

Jeremy and I agree that the Jolly Jumper is the best 40 dollars we have ever spent on Brooke! She loves that thing! Bouncing away....and it plays her out so we get good sleeps too! haha! It's an all around winner in my books!

Here is a video of her in it today! She's even chattering away in it!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa!
She is sure more active in it now, eh? Sweet! Love the videos, keep them coming!
love,
Margo

jen said...

the video is currently unavailble, so i'll try back later as it suggests...!

Jacqueline said...

She is just adorable. I had something like that for my son too. Keeps those busy little ones occupied so you might get a minute to do dishes....LOL

jen said...

who are you talking to on msn?! ha! yeah, that seems like a pretty good toy, and tucker is pretty darn adorable having to be so near to her! or did he just want in the video frame?

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweety, Carianne and I are watching this at Eva's . she is enjoying that as much as you use to..Hope you have a great time away.
Love ya bunches..

fonda said...

A little late posting a comment but still pretty good for me. I love jolly jumpers too. It is so cute how they will bob for hours. She is soooooooooooooo CUTE .