I'm gonna be too busy tomorrow to do my update on Sunday. Jeremy has decided to have my family over for supper for his birthday (which was Thursday). So I have a lot to do today and tomorrow, but thought I'd get my update out there for you all! lol
Mostly just pictures again.
Page kit I made for a website I belong to for Scrapbooking.
Brooke and Daddy playing in the back yard. As you can see Tucker wanted in on the picture! lol

Brooke's Evil Eyes! lol

Pretty Dress that she got from my friend Jennifer.
My hat girl! lol I got her a couple of new hats. This one and a purple one!
One of the ladies on the scrapbooking website made the fixin's for this page. She provided me with the photo mats, the title, all the little flowers and the journal box. All I had to do was add pictures, a little journalling, the background cardstock, and glue everything to the page! Thanks so much Christine! (She only lives like an hour away from me!)

I made this little page kit for one of the ladies on the website. She has 7 grandkids 2 are girls and the other 5 are boys. Everyone was making her girlie kits, which were cute, but she has boys too! lol

2 comments:
Beautiful pictures. I hope you had great family time. Beautiful pages and page kits.
Pink Outfits !! I love it. Watch out scrapping world, loopy lisa is BACK ooohh watch out Jeremy's Wallet too !
Post a Comment