Sunday, July 06, 2008

Purchases lately

So I've started scrapbooking again, and I've done a little shopping to catch myself up to date in the lastest of things! lol Here is what I bought on Friday using 2 50% off coupons for Michaels, and I went to two stores! lol It was only 50% off one item, but still that helps!
And I bought myself a bikini! lol It's been so hot out here, I figure I can wear the top around the house. I'm not in my bikini body yet (left that at the shop! lol) but I figured for around the house, I can try not sweating to death! lol Also good for working in the yard, as I won't have much for tan lines! lol Because I am actually tanning this summer, not burning! I love it!

1 comment:

jen said...

i'm trying to get back into the scrapbooking game too! as hard as i try though, i can't come up with any nice layouts...gonna give it a few more tries though...we had a neighbour who liked to do yard work in her bikini...slightly odd looking out the window and seeing a grandmother mowing the grass in her bikini!