Saturday, July 26, 2008

4 Months

Can you believe my baby girl is 4 months old today?! I sure can't! She sure is alert these days. We were to home depot tonight and she wanted to touch everything! lol I had to rescue a few plants....it might not have been such a good idea to stand so close! LOL They are only missing a few leaves now! haha!

Tucker and Brooke cooperated pretty good today for their picture, still no smile from Brooke and Jeremy was talking so Tucker is looking away in one picture.



I've also started feeding her cereal on a regular basis! Boy does that get messy! But she's starting to get used to the idea of a spoon and what to do with it, and that food follows! lol

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Adorable picture. They grow up so fast. My oldest will be 13 next month. My little nephew will be 1 next month. He is a busy little guy. I love having him over to baby sit. I can't wait to get pictures of him in his cake.

jen said...

yep, they both seem to be cooperating more this month...wonder what he'll think of her when she's even more in control of the house! cute pictures, you need to do a year end recap of all the pics, via scrapbooking!