16 hours from the time we left our house in Alberta, we arrived in Winnipeg, greeted by rain! lol
For about 5 hrs on the way through Sask, Jer and I watched this beautiful lightening storm. It was amazing seeing it wayy off in the distance....then....we got there! lol 5 hrs later! is that crazy or what?!?!? Anyways, the damage was done in Portage La Prairie, there were trees down, the wind was crazy strong. They had gotten quite a bad storm I should have taken pictures of the trees down, but was scared to get out of the van for fear I might blow away! lol Yes the wind was really that strong!
There will be more of an update later to describe what I have done in the last week (almost). I don't get much PC time here, Jer has me on the go quite a bit....Today, I think we are going to a beach...one that I can get in the water at and apparantly is counted as one of North America's most Sexy Beaches....Don't worry gals...I'll be checkin out the guys to see if it's worth the travel out here to go guy watching! haha!
Margo (Jer's mom) agrees that there are some hot bodies to be seen...so we are going to check it out! lol
3 comments:
i am soooo jealous of the 16 hour car drive! so does that mean you got to drive back 16 hours too? i wish it would stop raining out there cause that means it's going to rain out here in a week's time, and i'm sick and tired of the rain and lack of sun!
Hey Loopy. Sounds like fun. How was Brooke for the 16hours in a car seat? You are brave...c'mon it is only another what? 30 hours to the east coast.
Brooke is going to be our traveller I think,you are getting her practised up.. I think I agree with Fonda... we are only 30 hours away..haha... love ya
Post a Comment