Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Brooke's first Boo Boo

It looks a lot worse then it is now! lol We were playing outdoors, when Tucker started batting at a fly that was bugging him, his paw landed on her face/eye. It was a complete accident, I don't even think Tucker was aware of what he had done. He's normally pretty good with her, always gentle, but this fly was really bothering him and he didn't even think before he started swatting at it. Brooke was better way before I was! lol I was still crying when she was laughing. She's not scared of him now either, she still smiles at him and reaches for him when he walks past her. It was bound to happen sometime right?! She wasn't going to NEVER get a boo boo in her life! lol

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Awww. poor girl. It's nice that she isn't scared of him. Kids are so much better with boo boos than we are.

fonda said...

what?? A life without Boo Boos ?!?
how boring would that be.

jen said...

didn't make her any less cute!