The weather here has been extremely warm, it was up to +23 one day in the sun! Since it's been so nice, the ground is thawing, the snow is melting, and that creates MUD! Tucker spent a good portion of the day outside, which was nice as it allowed me to do what I needed to do inside. When it came time for him to come in his paws were very very muddy. Since I have this huge belly infront of me, I can't exactly bend over to wash his paws before him running through the house.
I came up with this "brilliant" idea tho. I'll fill the tub up and get him in it, then I can wash his paws and all will be good. I even put doggy shampoo in the tub and made it a bubble bath for him. (I know spoiled eh?!) After some convincing, Tucker got in the tub, because at first I don't think he realized it was for him. I started to wash his paws and the water quickly stated to turn brown. What a brilliant idea I thought to myself, so much easier then getting on my hands and knees to wash his paws. Then Tucker decided it was time to get out of the tub...before I had the towel down to catch the water. Wooosh! There's water now all over my bathroom floor! And then Tucker decides to get back into the tub. Splash, more water everywhere! lol I decide to block him to keep him in the tub, he decides to lay down in it! UGH! So he is now soaked, I'm soaked, the bathroom is now soaked, but he thinks this is the greatest time ever! lol I can see it in his eyes! He's loving every min of his tub time.
Eventually, I got the water wiped up in the bathroom and entry way and I got him somewhat dry and myself somewhat dry and I drained the tub (much to Tuckers disappointment). I didn't think to have the camera there with me while there was water in the tub, probably a good idea concidering there wasn't much that wasn't water logged! lol But I took these pictures afterwards. I thought you might enjoy them!
1 comment:
he looks like he enjoys it. maddie trembles the entire time, but she's actually really good in the tub and we like her so much more when she's had a bath...she sort of needs one now actually...
Post a Comment