It's been awhile since I have posted pictures of my animals. Sometimes just Tucker. I have had a request for pictures of the cats. So here are some pictures of my little girls and boy.

Here is my little Nellie. Isn't she adorable?!
I just realized that I can't put the picture of Wink on here because she's on the table and that's where some baby stuff is and it would give away the "is it a boy or is it a girl" thing that my family has been asked to be kept in the dark. I'll try to snap another one this week and add it in. Cuz you know I'm not doing anything! lol

How can you not think this guy is handsome?!
1 comment:
my goodness! he's ALL ears! i wonder if he'll like not being the center of attention when his sibling (totally wrote what the sex was, but then deleted in case grandma was reading comments...!) arrives?
Post a Comment