





Today, I woke up later then normal and I didn't feel like doing anything. I didn't even bother getting dressed, I was in my jammies all day! It sure is nice to have that option now!
I had just gotten up and let Tucker back in the house when....I looked out the front window and see a DHL truck. I thought "What is that all about?" Then I realized they were obviously going to deliver me something, and my front door has plastic on it to keep the drafts out. So I quickly started to get ready to go meet the guy. When I got to the gate he was there already and he had a HUGE box in his arms. I signed for it and then went into the house to see what was in it and who it was from. The first name I seen was Mary Chisholm and she is a girl I used to work with at UPS. I thought ohh awesome stuff from UPS girls!
Then I seen Fonda's name and I started bawling! I was so happy and excited I could hardly contain myself. So happy to get something from home. I was so excited I almost called Fonda right away, but then realized that there were probably instructions inside the box. I quickly (or rather not so, there was a lot of tape on that box!) ripped into the box to see what awaited me. There was a video tape. This made me cry even harder. Not only was I going to hear the voices of my friends back home, but I was going to get to see them as well!!!! I cried the whole way to the basement to get the video tape and the whole way back up and the whole time I was putting it together. I ignored the instructions and hit play on the video tape, I just wanted to see everyone so badly! I did stop the tape after a few seconds and followed the instructions. Which I have posted on this blog. I will add the other pictures after the baby is born, because well if I was to show any of the other pictures the gender would be given away!
I watched the video as my friends back home had a baby shower for me, I laughed with them, I opened gifts with them. I really enjoyed the video and the whole shower. They are way too much, and once again it reminds me that I have the best friends I could ever ask for, even tho they are miles and miles away, they can make me laugh, smile and cry!
1 comment:
woohoo! i almost cried reading this post! i think we were all anxiously awaiting fonda to get her ass in gear and mail the package, so i finally had to get on her case, i told her, how about i give you until this thursday to have it here so that we can give it to mary and she can have it in the mail by friday. she said okay, good idea, and there you have it, she had it in to work by thursday and mary mailed it out on friday! i was so worried when you said you were going comforter shopping cause i already had one bought for you (colour will not be disclosed by me on here) and then when you said you wanted a picture of kim, i knew there was one heading your way when fonda got her act together...so yeah, we were all anxiously waiting for you to get your parcel because we were so excited for you to be so excited! i'm glad it made you happy and very happy it made you cry, cause that was the whole point!
Post a Comment