So, Friday night, Jeremy came home around 7pm, he and I met Tara and her mom at Boston Pizza. We had a great supper and great conversation and didn't make it home again until 9pm.
At that time Jeremy took Tucker for a walk. I laid on the couch and started reading my book. After a little bit my cell phone rang, when I answered it, it was Jeremy. A puppy had followed him and Tucker home. He asked me to bring Tucker into the house, then we fed the puppy and I fed Tucker.
Jeremy wanted to keep the puppy all night, I had wanted to kick it out last night. Tucker and the puppy got a long great, they had a great time playing in the yard chasing one another and what not.
I told Jeremy to get rid of the dog and he said, I kinda feel like I've given the puppy it's last meal if I send it back out tonight. I said fine she can stay the night and we'll put up posters tomorrow to see if we can find her owner. Jeremy was already planning on keeping the dog indefinitely but he agreed to the posters.
The puppy stayed the night and needless to say Jer and I did not get much sleep last night, neither did Tucker.
This morning the dog peed on the floor twice, I yelled at the dog and she didn't even stop peeing, she just ignored me. I was furious, I yelled to Jeremy the dog is going back! lol Then she peed on the floor a little later and Jeremy yelled at her and again she didn't even stop or look at him. That's when it was decided that the little black run away was no longer welcome in our house. We let the dog back out through the gate that she had arrived at and I haven't seen her since. I'm sure she had a family to go home to and they were probably waiting for her.
I told Jeremy today, he is not allowed to bring home any dogs on his walk with Tucker.
1 comment:
in my head the puppy went home to it's well heated, well stocked with dog food home, with it's owners that missed it desperately...but i don't really blame you for not wanting another dog, one is enough, or rather, too much!
Post a Comment