Saturday, March 01, 2008

It's Begun!

So...I am officially 4 weeks away from due date! Kind of exciting, kind of scary, kind of making be a bit looney to think of everything that needs to be done in next 4 weeks!

I've completed my last day at work for 10 months. 10 months without working...wow...that's a long time, I know everyone says the time will go by quickly and then I won't want to go back to work at all. This will be the longest I will have gone without work since..umm....I was like not old enough to work! So not working is hard for me to imagine! lol

I boxed up all my stuff, trained my replacement, and on Friday at 430pm, I walked out the door, to return only after the baby has been born.

1 comment:

jen said...

woohoo for maternity leave! so why are you taking off so early, anyway? i mean generally people stay on until 2 weeks, don't they? and jeremy's gonna take one month?