My birthday isn't until Tuesday, however the great thing about having your birthday during the week is that you get to celebrate it all weekend! Not that you can't anyway! LOL
Last night I went to my friend Tara's after work at the store to play poker. When I arrived Andrea met me in the drive way and was trying to stall me from going inside as they had decorated the Garage with balloons and a banner! We sat down and talked for a few mins had a shot of something (it was good..lol) Tara said "the reason Darcy asked you if you like ice cream cake is because we got you one for your birthday" So she brought out the cake and then the proceeded to put candles on the cake....Do you know how long it has been since I blew out candles?? I got them all in one blow tho!!! haha!
I had a great night playing cards and having some drinks with close friends, ohh and freezing in Tara's garage! LOL By the end of it I was wrapped up in a sleeping bag to stay warm!
Thanks so much to Tara, Tim and Andrea! I really appreciated the balloons, banner and cake! Love you guys!
4 comments:
Got them all in 1 blow?
Does that mean your good at Blow Jobs? lol Sorry couldn't resist.
Happy B-Day Lisa. You're loved by us all.
:)
hey...didn't you blow out candles at the party last year at darcy's? i seem to recall that there was a bday cake, with candles and it might of even had your name on it!!! i've got the pictures to prove it!
but oh yes, happy early bday to you!
Jen, I remember the cake but I don't remember the candles! LOL if so I guess I should edit my post eh?!
Post a Comment