***This time next year I will be sitting in Scotland! I was talking to Melana last night and we both got a little excited thinking about my trip being only a year away!
***My birthday is coming up on Tuesday! It's only a week away people! I turn the big 2-8 this year, where have the years gone?! I feel like I was just turning 19 last year! Mind you, I have grown as a person since then, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.
***Today is an old friends birthday, I know she won't be reading this but she is in my thoughts. Happy Birthday Jane!
***Tomorrow is Darcy's Birthday. I like the fact that she will always be a little older then me! Happy Birthday Darce!
***My Friend Tara's husband, Tim, and I share a birthday. He was the first person I met that has the same birthday as me! He's a little older then me, but still we share a birthday.
***My next vacation time is in November. It just so happens that Darcy, Melissa, Tim, and Tara all have the same week off as I do! We are planning a Karaoke at the Snooty Fox during that week (that would be a Wednesday!!!) Since I seem to be working myself into a early grave (so my friends tell me) I think I am going to try to take most of that week off and spend it relaxing at home...sleeping in and doing nothing! So Gordo...No 5am text messages for 1 week in November! Ok...you can stop doing the happy dance now!!! :oP
***If you get paid weekly there are 14 pays til Christmas!!! 7 pays left if you are paid biweekly. And if you are me you have a total of 21 pays left before Christmas!! haha...one of the advantages of having two jobs!
***Planning parties suck! I don't mind planning them when I am all excited about the party, however until last night I was not excited. Krystal and I went shopping for some supplies for the party last night and yeah....now the excitement is starting to build! Time to start Hyping up the party and getting people interested in going! More so then they already are!
***Look at this!!!! Two Blog updates in a day!!! haha...so that means I can take a couple of days off right?? LOL
2 comments:
Well, the 5am texts better turn into "sometime during the day" texts :P
hello birthdays in the month of september!!!
Post a Comment