My dear friend Jeremy is Yellowknife bound. Not sure when he's gonna be going, but he'll be off soon. He'll be gone for about a year then he returns to Fredericton to complete his course.
How do I feel about this?
I'll miss him...for sure. I knew when I met him that he would be going away, not that it makes it any easier for him to be going.
Does he really have to leave so close to my birthday?!?!?!? LOL
The answer the military doesn't give a rats ass about my birthday! LOL They should tho! It would have been nice to spend my birthday not only with my friends, but with someone I feel a special connection with.
Side note: The military didn't give a rats ass about my Graduation either! LOL But it was still great just the same and I wouldn't change it now for the world! I'm sure my birthday will be great as well, because as I have mentioned a million times over I have the best family and the greatest friends I could ever ask for! I love you all so much!
2 comments:
Why did I have to read the latest not to mention saddest update?!?! Gee Lisa your a sweetie and all too understanding & excepting...if you ask me the military should make a "Loopy Exception" and keep the guy back for the Birthday Celebration LOL. Take Care and keep the updates coming!
so is this the same dude that you were having problems with a week ago? so crisis averted with this as well i take it? i think that being deaf at work doesn't let me in on the latest gossip!
Post a Comment