So...tonight I log into my computer and I do what I do every night. I go through my favorites list in order to see if there is anything entertaining to do. I thought there wasn't going to be anything until I came across my friend Jen's blog....holy busy Batman! That girl is always on the go..or so it seems. She has soo many hobbies! I should take some of them up, but I wouldn't know where to start. Her and Fonda are making quilts...rag quilts...I've made baby quilts before, but have never attempted a big quilt..ok I lie I did ONCE...and I got as far as embroidering the squares and that's where I stopped...I don't even think I got them all done. but I lack ambition, I kept saying I would finish it when I get married...LOL...seems I have tons of time to finish it..so really why rush?!?!?!?! (Jen you'd love the squares...remind me some day and I'll bring them in to show you!)
Anyways (holy off topic Batman) Jen's blog is her weeks events..what she did all week. Her blog was really long and included pictures. Now I'll do my blog like she did hers....umm I can't remember what day she started with...anyways I'll start with Sunday.
Last Sunday I went shopping with my friend Celeste (no she doesn't see the future or tell fortunes...LOL Any Day's Fans out there??) I actually invited her to come with me, as I hate shopping alone and figured she could help me find a new bra...which was the purpose of the shopping spree. I went to Lilanne (or whatever) in the mall. yup they had bras that fit...but not right...my boobs were literally not fitting in the cups, all my other bras that are the same size fit FINE! The lady says Maybe you are a bigger cup size...No I says...I am wearing that size right now and as you can see it fits fine. After trying on several very nice bras (rather pricey too) nothing was suiting me. So Celeste and I continued our adventure through the mall on to Reitmans, I looked at two skirts there that came to about half way down my calves. Celeste had 2 arm fulls of stuff to try on, so into the dressing room we went. I tried on the jean skirt and immediately didnt like it. We came out of the dressing rooms to show each other....I said What do you think? Celseste says...I don't think it's you...I said I think it's the length of the skirt. I pulled the skirt up to knee level and said now what do you think...Celeste says yeah it's the length of the skirt..Yup I agreed and that was the end of that! Celeste bought a nice blue dress shirt there. We next went to Aldo (as she was looking for a pair of shoes). Ok, I don't usually get my shoes at shoe stores, I'm a walmart girl! LOL Anyways....Aldo doesn't have normal shoe sizes..there are no size 7s or 6s..it's 36 and 38 or something crazy! LOL So she picked out a cute pair of shoes to begin with I liked them I would have fell over in them because the heel was sooo high..but they were cute..but the didn't have them in brown in her size (of course) So then the sales guy showed her some pointed toed shoes. I am not a fan of pointed toe shoes..not sure why...I think they look like elf shoes! If only they curled at the ends! LOL Anyways, she was trying them on and I was curling my nose up at them. The sales guy says see how nice these are. I said if she was an elf maybe. He said well look at how it makes her foot appear longer and her legs thinner. I said I don't see that I just see a pointed toe and think she should have on a green and red outfit and be sitting on a sleigh with a guy in a red and white suit..LOL The sales guy did chuckle, however, then he looked at Celeste and said don't listen to her. LMAO
After the shopping trip I didn't really do much of anything. Relaxed all night.
Monday. I slept all day and I do mean all day. I woke up at 8am on Sunday and was back in bed by 1030am. I was awake at 8pm (wake at several other times of the day too, but not out of bed) got up for a bit back to sleep by 11pm and slept until my alarm went off at 4am. At that time I did not want to get out of bed! LOL I had only slept the whole day of Monday away..but still didn't wanna get out of bed.
Tuesday. worked at UPS was a slow day didn't do anything after work.
Wednesday. Nothing again but work at UPS.
Thursday. Nothing again but work at UPS
Friday. Worked at UPS and the video store. Wish TJ would take the change to the bank cuz it's a pain to count! LOL
Saturday (today). Went for breakfast with Melissa and Darren. Seen Frosh everywhere I went! LOL Shineorama Day! I remember doing that when I was in university! I gave thenm 4 bucks..would have gave more but didn't have any other change in my pocket! LOL Breakfast with Darren and Melissa at the Blue Canoe was good...love their breakfast and I loved the company! Melissa stood in line forever to get a peanut butter sqaure! I hope it was very YUMMY Melissa to make it worth the wait! LOL Darren and I of course complained the whole time we waited for her! LOL Hey what are friends for!?!? HAHA. I went to get groceries afterwards. How is it that a person can spend so much on food?!?! We all just poop it back out anyways!!!! LOL
I had a few interesting people into the video store today. It's amazing how dumb people can be. Seriously, it's a video store and people think they don't have to return movies?!?! I was asked today "You mean I have to bring the movie back?" I was screaming inside to say "no dumbass just keep it for the rest of your life for 1 dollar plus tax!!!" but I didn't, I just stated that we rented movies. Honestly tho! LOL.
That's enough of an update for now! LOL I'll try to update again sometime this week.
1 comment:
i love updates. updates are grand. you've been a busy girl too, the lives of busy ups raters is very exciting stuff, no?
Post a Comment