Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Me!!!

I had a great birthday. I had my favorite dishes! Hashbrown Casserole and Chicken in a Sweet and Sour type sauce. I had to cook it myself, and it was AWESOME!!!!!

I got a great card from the people at work! As Fonda said in the card only 364 more days to go! Kim (one of my co workers) got me a free French Vanilla from Tims.

My friend Krystal got me a card! It was a funny one and I really enjoyed it...seemed to fit me quite well!

My friend Jeremy got me new speakers for my laptop, external ones! Now I'll be able to hear my movies!!!!

Tomorrow night it's off to moms for a family dinner! Will update later!

1 comment:

jen said...

aren't birthday celebrations grand! happy belated birthday to you! although on the actual day, after you showed up 5 minutes late to work, i did wish you a happy birthday!