I have offended some of my sometime commenters. So I would like to now mention the people that post, sometimes on my site.
Thank you to Tim, Melissa, Monique, Mom and Sherisse for posting a comment when they have something to say..I really do appreciate it.
I just get frustrated because when I go to my friend Jen's blog a lot of people post comments, I'm sure she hounds them until they do (as she has gotten on my case some too). My "I Give Up" post was a little harsh, but I didn't really mean it that way, I meant it to get people to comment on here more often so that I know that I'm not writing this thing as a waste of time, and that people actually do read it!
Anyway I'm really sorry to those who I've upset by that post...
2 comments:
Okay.. okay.. I get your point. I know that it is hard to think of a comment to make so it must be even harder to think about topic to write on.. I can only say that I will try to do better....
well you don't have to apologize to me! being a blogger i know how much it sucks to see "0" under your post, so you shall probably be seeing my comments on each of your posts!
Post a Comment