Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Busy Busy Bee

I know it's been awhile since my last post, but I've been so busy!

A few posts ago I mentioned JA and my involvement in the company program. Well it is getting to the end of the program and things are needing to be done and as usual I am stressing. I know that it will all get done, and I have tons of support and people helping me finish up the loose ends, but.....I always get this stress going!!!
Next week is our last meeting and we have a report to finish, books to pass in and a power point presentation to complete! I feel almost sufficated by all this work.
I'm on vacation next week and you would think that would ease my mind a little bit, but I'm busy then too!

Here is my Schedule from now until the end of my vacation:

Thursday - 5am - Work, and prepare for grant meeting and training session
Friday - Midnight (as in Thursday night) - work, train and grant meeting
Saturday - 9am Sign language course begins (Every Saturday for the next 10 weeks)
Saturday - Evening/Night - Date (yes I have one...LOL) then maybe out to the bar with Dawn
Sunday - Work on shareholder's report with Tim (probably take most of the day....I am a perfectionist you know!)
Monday - Complete shareholders report and get it printed (JA)
Tuesday - Board meeting/shareholder's meeting (JA) (then end and a bit of a sigh of relief)
Wednesday - 9am - work, I know I'm on vacation, and I really am, however, there is a client coming into Fredericton that wants to take me to dinner to show appreciation of all my hard work and I guess he just likes me..I have no idea where I was going with that. Anyway, he's coming into work to get a tour of the building.
Thursday - Go to Doaktown
Friday - Come home from Doaktown
Saturday - Sign Language Course
Sunday - maybe karate..I don't know yet!

So see...no vacation for me..I'm more busy then usual!!! I'm gonna need a vacation from my vacation!!! haha Ohh well better to be busy then board right?!

2 comments:

jen said...

busy, busy girl! well it's better to be busy then to be bored, that's my philosophy anyway...and hey, another good thing about your busy week is that you'll have lots of stories to blog about! see you in a week!

Anonymous said...

busy busy bee.. is right ... it reminds me of your last year in high school and as much as you complain I have to believe you really love it all. I know you will enjoy the last night of JA and I am very proud of you for all you do with these young kids. No matter how busy you are ... just remember to enjoy yourself... be happy .... love ya bunches..