I seriously do!
I rack my brain trying to think of something interesting to write about so that you will enjoy my blog. but as far as I know i'm writing this just for Jen! No one else is reading it..once in awhile my mom, sometimes Melissa..but mostly just Jen.
So all I have to say is...don't bother reading it if you aren't going to comment..because unless you leave a comment, I don't know that you have even read it! And right now it seems I'm only writing for Jen!
4 comments:
and i'm not worth writing for?! kidding, i totally know what you mean...i don't like it when people don't comments on mine either, but at least people sort of have an excuse, you can't be anonymous on mine, but on your's you can be...people these days, eh? it's like they can be peeping toms but without the dirty factor. just leave comments already!
you posted at 11:11, make a wish!
By the way... I was the one that posted the other comments... because I have gone thru a lot of crap in the past while and I thought it would be nice if I passed on some advice and whatnot that I received... I just am not really friends with Lisa, but her brother's girlfriend's sister... so I didn't want to leave my name... I thought what I wrote was nice and thought it might help you to feel better, guess I was wrong.
And me
Post a Comment