Saturday, February 11, 2006

Dreams

I don't know if you guys remember you dreams, but I remember quite a few of them..Mostly the ones where I feel panic, anger, or complete joy.

Last night was an anger dream, I woke up this morning feeling very very mad and then I remembered the dream and realized why I was in a bad mood...so I began my it was just a dream talk to myself because sometimes I get really worked up over silly dreams.

In my dream, I was going for supper with a few friends, really the only ones I remember are Stephen, some girl I didn't know (but knew she worked with me). But I felt the presence of others in my dream. It was winter time as we were wearing our winter jackets. We were walking across a parking lot (I don't know where this was..some place I had never been to) We were all talking and having fun...then one of my friends asked the new girl where she was living...she said for right now in the basement with Stephen (being that we just broke up, I a little pissy) I started walking faster and towards my car, but I couldn't find it (not sure why there were only like 5 cars in the parking lot LOL) Stephen caught up to me and said I was going to tell you...I said not good enough. He said it had only been 2 weeks. I said whatever. I don't remember anything more of the conversation, other then my feeling for running home ended.Then the girl told one of my other friends that she and Stephen had been dating for 2 months..which would have cut into the time that he and I were dating.
My friend told me that the new girl had told her they had been dating a while, so I went to her and asked her how long, Stephen was standing beside her at this point, and she said awhile. I said no how F'ing long. she said 2 weeks I lied about the 2 months. I was so mad I got violent, and I don't get violent. I remember leaving. Then Stephen was there apologizing, I told him there was no use...That it was over..No friendship/no relationship. I don't stand for cheaters and liars. I was crying in my dream, but no tears when I woke up.

Now, why couldn't I have continued my dream from earlier in the night? Troy and I looking for kittie treats!!! LOL it was much more interesting!!! And less aggravating!

See when dreams bother me they always seem so real...Almost scary!!!
Anyway I thought I would share my dream with all you guys who read this...Even the ones who don't post!
BTW, Stephen, if you just happen for some reason to read this, I hope you don't take this as in I'm hung up on you, because I'm really not, there are many things I would love to say to you, but they have to be done in person and well I haven't seen you to talk to you since we broke up, not even to get my jammies! LOL

4 comments:

jen said...

dreams are crazy. i have a book on dreams if you ever want to research what they meant!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I hope that it is only in your dream that you think that i am a cheater, cause i would never do that. Especially to you, you are to sweet and kind for that to happen to!!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa .. Lisa.. you and your dreams,
somethings never change.Most people don't remember there dreams but you do, Maybe you need that book of Jen's to tell you what it all means. I don't remember to many of my dreams and if they are like yours just as well I don't..
love ya...

Anonymous said...

Dreams hold alot of truth...I wouldn't take them so lightly. I remember every one of my dreams, good and bad. Your dreams are trying to tell you something Lisa.