Everyday I do the daily jigsaw puzzle and when Thomas used to live here, he and I would compete to see who had the best time! I thought I would share the site with you guys and see if any of you can beat my time! haha..I'm sure you are busy people, but take a few mins out of your day and give it a try!
http://www.shockwave.com/sw/content/jigsawpuzzles
Once there click on the Play Free Online and the fun begins!
Todays puzzle is a bee and a flower. It took me 9:20 to complete! A pretty good time for me!
2 comments:
Just thought I would let you know that I tried your puzzle. A good site.. you did bet me as my score was 12:43 which isn't to bad as it was the first time I tried your site.. I also know of a site.. which is.. http://www.jigzone.com/ it is a bit different but I do the daily puzzles in there.. You always did enjoy puzzles.. wonder what Gertrude would have thought of this site..
i spend too much time already on the computer...so i think i may pass this up...but perhaps some sunday morning when i am bored out of my mind i shall try it out!
Post a Comment