We dropped the girls off with Margo and headed out for supper. We originally thought that Olive Garden would be a good place, but we weren't done our coffee by the time we got there, so we decided to keep on going. lol
We drove down to Osborne Village to see if there was anywhere there that we would like to stop and eat at, we both thought of Confusion Corner Bar and Grill at the same time. That is where we headed!
We sat out on the patio, even though the sky looked angry. lol
The scenery from our table.
My handsome date!
And me of course! lol
The bathrooms were pretty fancy, or at least I thought so anyways. Definitely, not McDonald's or Tim Hortons. lol
All of the stall doors, had actual doors on them.
This is Jeremy's dinner. He had The Hawaiian Burger with a Tomato soup.
I had the Drunken Steak Sandwich...Medium Rare
And of course French Fries, because no eating out meal is complete without fries. lol at least in my mind...unless of course it's pasta.
Although, the food looks yummy, and it really did taste fine, we did find 3 hairs between our plates of food. That was kinda gross, needless to say, I don't think I'll be heading back there any time too soon. Especially not for a 15/plate kinda meal that has hairs.
We left the restaurant feeling a little disappointed but optimistic about what else the night might hold. On the advise of a friend here in Winnipeg, we decided to go mini golfing! I haven't played in so long.
We went to U-Puttz Black Light mini golf. It was a great time. At first we were like under water with fish, squid, octopus, dolphins and sharks.
I wasn't going to take a photo of the 9th hole, because it was kinda boring as you can see....but I got a hole in one here!!!
Since I got a hole in one on the 9th hole, Jer had to get one on the 10th hole. lol
Then we entered into the dinosaur world. lol
Where, Jeremy got another hole in one on the 13th hole. lol
Here is our score card...As you can see I totally fell apart in the 2nd half. Jer distracted me with all his hole in ones. lol Ending scores Jeremy 46, Lisa 49. Both of us still below PAR for the course! yay us!




























1 comment:
Lisa, I'm glad you two had a good time! The girls & I had fun here too
love Margo
Post a Comment