Sunday, August 11, 2013

Scrapbooking!

I finally managed to visit the local scrapbook store, and picked up their sketch challenge for this month. I am to create using the sketches as my inspiration. I do not have to stick to the sketch, I can make changes where I feel are necessary. At the end of the month, I go down the scrapbook store on one of two days and we discuss and talk about our pages and share ideas and techniques.

Here is the sketch for the layout (there is one for cards too). Just ignore my notes there. lol


Here is my 2 page layout put together....


Close up of Page 1 


Close up of Page 2


Here is the card sketch and my final version of the sketch. I love this particular bo bunny line! (that's the paper)


I have to say tho, that my guest room/scrapbook room did not fair very well from my creativeness! lol It kinda looks like a tornado swept through.









1 comment:

Jen said...

Super cute! I almost always need a sketch in order to put together a double page layout...I find it difficult to design on the fly with that much space to fill! Love the paper you used for the cards, too!