Friday, August 09, 2013

Playin' Catch

Today, we spent some time outside. Well we do most days, just most of the time I don't take photos or write about it. I decided that today should be a "normal" day kinda post.

First, we let Tucker out and we play fetch until he prefers to laydown rather then chase the ball. lol


Then we use his ball to play catch! First, we all play, then I let the girls play while I watch and coach from the sidelines while drinking my coffee. lol


The throwing is getting better, but the catching could use some more work! lol


Even Chloe is getting better at throwing. She and Brooke have a great time throwing the ball back and forth to one another.



1 comment:

Meme said...

Way to go girls, look how good you are doing throwing that ball quite a difference since you were here visiting last year. Keep up the good work ,looks like lots of fun...love ya bunches.. xoxoxoxo