Saturday, August 24, 2013

Assiniboine Forest Biking


So on Wednesday, we decided to go on an adventure, we packed up the bikes, and Tucker and headed out to Assiniboine Forest. We don't have room for my bike in the van with the dog and the kids and the other bikes, so I had to walk to keep up, which was kinda like running at some points. lol




The kids loved biking up and down this hill. Of course, what kid wouldn't love the opportunity to go really really fast??? lol I can tell you who was nervous about this part of the adventure..her name is Mommy. I thought for sure someone was going to break something and it was so hard to just let them enjoy the fun. But, I did it! I only show them going up and down maybe 1 time each but they each did it at least 5 times!

No comments: