This is the first of many many trips to Assiniboine Park, especially to the Engilish Gardens. Jeremy seems to love the flowers and trees there. I also like looking at all the beautiful flowers and I think it's a great place for photos.
So I decided to take a few on this trip, Brooke and Chloe sitting on the rock fence at the beginning of the gardens. Brooke's got an awesome look on her face eh? This was after she asked to have her photo taken. lol
I never thought to take a photo of the whole thing she found her way into...lol but it's like a tower, Both girls found their way into them and stood up in there, so I snapped a quick photo of Brooke.
And like every other time we go to the park, the girls need to have their photos taken with the bears. lol




1 comment:
Love all the pics.. they sure are seeing lots of things in your travels and seem to enjoy it all .. of course they found their way into that thing .. next time take a pic of all of it...but kinda cool ...love the happy expressions on their beautiful faces...Love you guys..bunches...xoxoxooxoxo
Post a Comment